4.18.2010

First night - not bad...

We had an excellent 22 hour trip from Boston to Orlando, in the mini-van, with 4 adults and 2 pre-schoolers.  So, while the trip was seamless, we are all exhausted.  The kids were fantastic, and the adults were well behaved too!  We had our healthy snacks that I prepped the night before, and really only stopped for dinner at the Salooms, and a few potty breaks.  Otherwise, we were well contained!  

Needless to say, tonight was an eat-out kind of night.  We went to the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney - a place where the rib and burger portions were absolutely enormous!  That's not even remotely appealing, which is nice :)

I ordered a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, goat cheese, craisins, and pecans - balsamic on the side.  I ordered it with grilled shrimp as a lean protein. I didn't eat any dressing, and I only had one of the pecans after I discovered that they were candied (which it was really hard to only eat one!)  I did also order a Blue Moon draft.  Not so clean, but very tasty!  Here's a pic of the salad!  Huge - and delish.  But I didn't eat it all.  What control :)


and of course...the beer.



It was rather large...but very refreshing :)

Well - snacks are packed for tomorrow in the park.  We shall see what else it brings!  Lots and lots of water!!!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment