5.10.2011

2011 Webster Road Trip - Day Three

Clearly, this was weeks ago now at this point, but as we've said more than once...life kinda gets in the way of what we want to do sometimes.  That may actually be the Perfectionista's latest motto...

2011 Webster Road Trip - Day Three: Rainy Day Fun

Please, fly me away! Many people that know me know that I am totally infatuated with the Space Program. It was enhanced when I was at St. Mark's and got to meet Story Mugrave a few times.  He was great, and would send me info on classes to pursue, programs to apply to...its too bad I wasn't as science minded as I had hoped! But I think I've got a solution...

Someday, when we realize there is a need for it, I want to be the first US Ambassador to either the moon or the space station.  I'm sure we'll figure out a way to take it over, and then we'll need someone to negotiate relationships, etc.  I'd be perfect for the job...

The girls looking at Mommy's future ride to work with Auntie Kim.

So big...yet so small...

Rainy days bring out the crazies...

A stop at Good Stuff Eatery for dinner.  I feel like this needs an explanation of how it could possibly be even close to clean.  Well, its local and grass fed beef, so I've got that going for me. 

Loving time with Uncle Lonnie before dinner!

What could be more perfect? A nice cold Blue Moon and some water...

Everyone was super sleepy...


A total Bad-A$$ in Kim's bandana...

In my defense, I ordered a greek salad...

and a portobello burger...

and you can note that I tried my best to wipe off the extra mayo onto the wrapper...but that didn't eliminate the cheese or fried-ness of the mushroom.

That's all ok, though, because we headed to the monuments so the girls could get a view at night!


The best hosts for our little vacation - you guys should be sainted for having us sleep over for 3 nights!  Emma cried when we left, and she is looking forward to Kim and Lonnie's nect visit to Marlborough! Thank you!!!

Saving some of the best moments for last...stay tuned for Day 4 and the trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment