11.28.2010

I hope she welcomes me back...

Its Sunday, the last day of a 5 day break from "work", and I was up at 5:30...all for yoga!  Mind you, the class isn't until 8...but I haven't been in what feels like forever.  Actually, I think it might be very close to forever.  I hope she is kind today.

But I think I'm catching cute little Emma's cold...which is fantastic for the family and friends who have been waiting for me to lose my voice.  That should happen in a few days... Just be patient!

Hopefully, yoga will help...as will my hot water and lemon in my awesome new LL Bean mug!

Big afternoon ahead - my high school friend, Erika, who I haven't seen in at least 10-12 years is coming over with her company, Thirty-one gifts, for my Sweet Bead & Co. open house.  I think I'm more excited to see her than to sell some of my latest pieces!!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment