12.09.2010

A smoothie for you...

A smoothie for me.  Green monstahs all around...  well, for me and Maddy anyway.  I think Beppo is actually afraid of the green drinks!  Poor Emma is still in bed with a not-so-fun cough.  She's getting a pass today and sleeping in.

Today's Monstah has a ton of baby spinach, frozen blueberries and banana, flax seed, hemp protein powder, chia seeds and skim milk.  Mmmmmm...

Maddy loves these, which makes me rather happy!

Its always a good day when you start it with a big chunk of your veggies and fruit for the day!  I end up with way more energy...but I'm still having my coffee!


I'm off to a social media workshop at the MetroWest Community Health Care Foundation Leadership Program alums!  Very excited to learn some more! 

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment