12.05.2010

Sunday Funday

I started my day today at Mystic Fitness in Framingham for my Sunday Yoga date with Lauren.  Abby is the instructor, and her class has totally grown on me.  She lights candles, offers help in making our practice the best possible for wherever we each are in our ability, and ends it with some meaningful reading.

Today there was a lot of core work, and it was probably the sexiest yoga class I've taken yet.  I don't know why, maybe I was in a good mood or a different frame of mind, but I left feeling kinda like a rock star!  I'm sure with the new & intriguing moves, I will find new places of pain tomorrow...  To top if all off, her reading today was If Its Not Too Dark by Hafiz, circa 1300s.  It struck a chord, so I came home and searched for more of his work.  Some of it I really like...

This afternoon, we went to Max & Peyton's birthday party at Lil' Folks Farm in Holliston.  The kids all got to ride the ponies, feed the animals, and most importantly - have a blast together!


Two peas in a pod!  Best friends Emma and Birthday Girl Peyton!

Man of the Hour, Max.  Yes, honey, it was cold.  Very cold, actually.

Then, after the party, we headed to Worcester to meet Nonna, Beppo, Uncle Sean and Jessica at Auntie Bridget, Uncle Brian and Desmond's house for Sunday dinner.  I got my Des fix for the weekend...he is the most lovable boy...look at him!!!  That face is irresistible :)

His is one of the hugs I just can't let go of.  How could you?!?!?!

Calling it a night to get ready for a long week ahead...appointment with the trainer at the gym tomorrow at 5:30am...have to get my beauty sleep in :)
...Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment