6.19.2010

Busy Saturday Breakfast

Today is the big day for the girls!  Their dance recital is tonight, and we have a lot to do!  We need to replicate the dress rehearsal look, and then some, by 3:30 today!  

So breakfast was a quick green monster smoothie turned purple thanks to some extra blueberries!  This morning's deliciousness had spinach, flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp protein powder, skim milk (and a little 2% I had to borrow from the girls!), frozen banana, frozen blueberries, and fresh strawberries from our favorite place, Springdell Farm in Littleton! Jason downed his while mowing the lawn...I will have mine on the way to the grocery store!

ok, I started before I left for the store...


I then ate a Wheetabix with some all natural peanut butter from Idylwilde Farms in West Acton, topped with a half a banana.  Totally hit the spot!  Now off to buy flowers for my dancers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment