7.28.2010

Life's a Peach, Honey.

So, I'm late.  I was totally hoping to get to the office early...  But instead of some cold cereal, the girls opted for fresh oatmeal.  In order to earn points toward that illustrious mother of the year award...I am whipping up some quick oats with a dash of honey, and peaches that needed to be used - desperately!  Top it off with some cinnamon, and voila - quick breakfast that I might even steal a bite of!



So, to recap:
1 3/4C water - bring it to a boil
1C organic oats...I like the Whole Foods 365 brand
4 peaches, peeled and flesh chopped up
1t (or so) of cinnamon
2t (or so) of honey

Both the peaches and the honey are from Springdell Farms...my fave!

Prepare the oats as directed, then add in other ingredients, top with cinnamon, and enjoy!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment