8.06.2010

I am in love...

With Nantucket.  And Cape Cod.  Well, really, its vacation in general that has my heart pumping.

I have had the best time relaxing, spending some fantastic time with amazing friends, enjoying our kids, chilling at the beach, shopping, getting up early with no place to go...you name it.  If it doesn't have a deadline, I've been doing it and loving it!

In the meantime, I have had the chance to break in my new camera!  My husband jokes that the food critic has arrived each time we've sat down to eat a meal...I think he's embarrassed at restaurants, but one of these days, its going to pay off when the owner really thinks I am a big food critic!!! Hah!

So, here is the first of many highlights...but note: I am on vacation.  While most of what I eat sticks to my clean and/or healthy eating principles...there are some things I just can't live without every once and a while.

Enter exhibit A:  Bonatt's Meltaways

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment