8.28.2010

Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

Today was the girls' "friends" birthday party - with a Never Never Land theme.  I love this age - you set up a few activities, especially involving glitter glue and a kiddie pool, and it kind of runs itself...although you're never quite sure.  All I know is that with our sitter friend Caitlin, we could do anything!  Or better put, I couldn't do anything without her!

After finishing the goody treasure chests this morning at 1am, I headed to bed, knowing that I had my first attempt at overnight oats waiting for me in the a.m.



I woke up this morning to rendezvous with our friend Jenn Sullivan who makes the most amazing cakes!  You have to email her to get some photos of different cakes, but she is the new favorite cake maestra!  The cake was a healthy pumpkin carrot cake, and was to die for.  Seriously, one of the best cakes, and the coolest looking, I have ever had!

AMAZING!!!
She is a Perfectionista as well - mom of three handsome boys - and clearly talented!

The kids couldn't wait to get their hands on the cake! 

Beautiful Fairies...

I love that our cousins (well, Jason's really, but I'm psyched to claim them too!) have kids the same ages as ours...birthday parties are the perfect excuse for some good together time!

Treasure time!



I have to give Beppo some props on his Caprese Salad for Sean & Jessica's cookout today.  After all, he looked at me and said, "I want to make the blog.  Take a picture of this masterpiece!"

This was dinner for me - over a half grilled chicken breast with some salad.  

With all of the tomatoes from Springdell Farms, this seems to be the go-to cookout dish this weekend.  

What is your 'go-to' cookout dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment