8.15.2010

My little D

So, I'm taking a break from the vacation recap to share with you my amazing little nephew.  We spent some quality time in the car together today, and he is the cutest little guy I've ever seen...and talented.  Check this out!




That is some serious sock munching...







Then, he moved on to my food should taste good sweet potato chips.  At least he really does have good taste!




But here are the three cousins hanging out at the Trapp Family Lodge...they always seem to have fun together - thank heavens!!!


Hmmm...what did we eat today?  Do I even dare go there???  I can't wait to be back cooking all my meals.  We need a routine, stat!

This morning I made a frittata with left over salmon, spinach and goat cheese.  I loved it.  Jason, on the other hand, not such a big fan.  Kashi was his alternative breakfast of choice.

The rest of the day was downhill in terms of eating, so we'll just skip it and say tomorrow is a new day, one where I am back in the kitchen. 

How do you get back on track after a day like this??


No comments:

Post a Comment