1.22.2011

The Perfect Remedy...

...for a bad kink in my Friday was a night of karaoke with Jason and Joanna (and a whole place full of others) where I got to belt out Chain of Fools.  Nothing like a little (rather appropriate for the day) Aretha to make you feel good...  I followed that up with a day with baby Colin!  Seriously, how adorable is he???  So teensy tiny and handsome...already a hockey-playing heart breaker!

This morning, after Maddy's basketball game (she hit the backboard today!!!!), I headed to the Wayland Winter Farmers Market where I met up with Nicole, Marty and the newest Lucey - Colin!  He is absolutely precious!!!  They came back to the house for some spinach gnocchi that I got at the market, and to chill out by the fire and catch up.  Such a great time!!!

We had a little visit from Joanna, Lauren and the Cobe-ster, and now its movie night with the girls.  They're in their sleeping bags on the floor and we're watching Despicable Me.  Low key night by the fire...I love it.  Its days and nights like these that really ground me...especially during crazy times! 

On tap for tomorrow:  yoga at Mystic Fitness, ski lessons for the girls at Wachusett, grocery shopping, some cathartic cooking, and some rest for the busy week ahead!  PHEW!

Less than 2 weeks to National Wear Red Day...what are you doing to Go Red?

No comments:

Post a Comment