3.13.2010

A new week - kinda

Hello again!  Its Saturday, which for me means the day when I plan my food lists, weekend errands, and activities to keep the kids active and happy for our days off!  Kind of like a new week - for my kitchen!  Its been a different week as Nonna and Beppo have been on a well deserved, although not so relaxing vacation, and I've been still cooking healthy foods - but its been a little grain heavy...and I think we're all feeling it!  I'm not excited that Jason and I feel like sludge, but I'm happy that we're noticing the differences - it means we're making progress, right?

So, in my efforts to find recipes for inspiration - to either try or adapt - I have discovered Delicious Wisdom.  Its a great site with lots of fun clean recipes to try!

I also wanted to share that I have found another site to track my/our journey of healthy eating/better living.  Its www.wellthen.org.  You can find my stories there as well - probably a bit different so you don't get bored!  Just look for perfectionistamamma there and we can journey through this fun experience together!

Check out the recipes that will follow this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment